Terms & Conditions
- Venue curfew on the day of the event is midnight.
- Anyone who is found bringing in their own alcohol will be asked to leave the event.
- We understand children are usually a big part of your day. Please make sure parents know it is their responsibility to supervise them at all times.
- If you would like confetti at your wedding, we ask that it is real petals or rice, please
. Candles – please make sure these are well contained to prevent a fire hazard.
- Floral arrangements are more than welcome to be prepared on site the morning of your function, as long as the area is thoroughly cleaned when finished.
- It is rare that we get breakages or damages to cottage items or buildings, but if so, these will be charged at replacement cost
. We are not responsible for the safety of guests personal items, however, we do our best to make sure lost property is returned to its rightful owner.
- Deposits for bookings $2500 (December – March 31st) $1000 deposit (April – end November).
- Pencil bookings will only be held for 14 days.
- Alcohol Licence; We are only licensed for the Bride & Groom to provide BYO wine for the entire event, all other beverages are to be purchased through our bar facility. Anyone caught bringing alcohol into the venue will incur a $50 per bottle fine charged to the Bride & Groom. Please state on your invites and inform your guests that we are strictly no BYO. We don’t want this happening to our couples.
- Cancellation policy; full refund = 12 months notice, 50% refund = 6-12 months, No refund = under 6 months.
Most importantly enjoy your day & leave the hospitality up to us!