The Olive Tree Cottage
The Perfect Wedding Needs The Perfect Wedding Package
The highly experienced team at Olive Tree Cottage will provide and organise everything you need to ensure your day goes without a hitch. Relax and enjoy your special day.
All of our wedding packages start with the basic venue hire. After deciding the date of your special day you can start looking at our wedding packages to make your wedding day that much more special and easier for you. Catering and Beverages costs are additional.
The Price rate of our venue is judged off the time of year you wish to book. View venue availability.
November – March
Monday – Thursday: $4,800
October & April
Monday – Saturday: $5,200
May – September
Monday – Saturday: $4,000
Standard Wedding Package Time Guide
3.00: Guests Arrive
4.15 – 6.15: Photos
Wedding Packages Include:
- Set-up team for ceremony and reception.
- All consultation appointments with one of our helpful, experienced wedding planners.
- Friendly, approachable, caring staff who will go the extra mile.
- Bartenders, wait staff, manager, on-site chefs, full cleaning and pack up free.
- Access from 8am on the day of the wedding (4pm day prior provided no wedding is taking place).
- All crockery, cutlery, glassware, vases and tea-light candle holders.
- One and a half hour ceremony rehearsal at your convenience (booking essential).
- Cleaning fee, waitresses, bartenders and duty manager.
- Complimentary tea and coffee, including a range of herbal teas.
- Filtered water carafes for reception tables.
- Complimentary bridal party nibbles when ordering finger food for guests.
PLEASE NOTE: All Catering & Beverages are additional to the packages quoted here. Please see our Catering page for further information.
Brunch weddings are becoming more and more popular. Like with our full day options you can also add catering options to make your wedding day that much more special and easier for you.
The Price rate of our venue is for the use of olive tree cottage from 8am – 5pm on the selected day. View venue availability.
Sunday Only (9am – 5pm): $3,500
Additional: $850 (only avail May-Sept)
Nothing emulates romance and ambience as much as the glow of a candlelit aisle, old french doors, rustic barrels and beautiful foliage with copper rice lights.
Looking out over the cottage grounds with fairy-lit trees, this is such a gorgeous option for your dream wedding. Perfect for those winter months. May – September, with plenty of heating/weather proof marque and snuggly throws.